by Vanessa | Jul 18, 2013 | Abu Dhabi, Argentina, ASIA, Borneo, Cambodia, CENTRAL AMERICA, Chile, China, Costa Rica, DESTINATIONS, Dubai, Dubai, East Asia, EUROPE, Germany, Hongkong, India, Laos, Malaysia, MIDDLE EAST & PERSIAN GULF, Nepal, NORTH AMERICA, Singapore, SOUTH AMERICA, South Asia, South East Asia, Thailand, Tibet, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam |“Not all those who wander are lost.” – J. R. R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
I am a writer and photographer from Cologne in Germany. Travelling, writing and photography are my passions. I love good talks with interesting people from all over the world, cooking and authentic really Asian spicy food.
RIGHT NOW I AM IN:
MY NEXT ADVENTURE
DESTINATIONS & TRAVEL GENRES
- Destinations 2019 – Plans, Tips and Inspirations
- Christmas around the World
- My perfect travel day – what is important to me
- Travel bloggers tips for Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan
- Nurata – an Oasis Town in the Kyzylkum Desert in Uzbekistan
- Please read this, if you want to receive the newest blog articles from The Travelling Colognian in the future
Copyright 2012 – 2019 The Travelling Colognian by Vanessa Schade. All rights reserved. Website content and photos are the property of this site’s owner, Vanessa Schade unless otherwise stated. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without written permission is strictly prohibited.